Precisely is the Leader in Data Integrity
Precisely is the global leader in data integrity with a remarkable 50-year heritage, empowering businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data with maximum accuracy, consistency, and context through a unique blend of software, data, and strategic services.
Be sure to visit the Precisely booth 1634 to learn how data integrity can make an impact with your next data, analytics or AI initiatives through:
- Ensuring that your data is accurate, consistent, and filled with context through the Precisely Data Integrity Suite
- Establishing a single source of truth with Precisely EnterWorks Master Data Management (MDM) to compete and thrive in today’s fast-paced economy
- Streamlining and automating complex, data-intensive master data processes centered on SAP® ERP systems with process automation capabilities through Precisely Automate
We hope to see you there!
Don't forget to watch our speaking session!
Precisely: Three Crucial Considerations for AI-ready Data
Generative AI can elevate your business to the next level of data intelligence. To enable successful and trusted outcomes, you need to make sure your data is AI-ready. If doubts about data integrity are slowing down GenAI projects in your organization, join this session where Precisely and Mastercard will share three critical factors you must address to ensure that your data minimizes AI bias and hallucination while producing nuanced, coherent, and contextually relevant responses.Speakers:
- Tendü Yoğurtçu, PhD, CTO, Precisely
- Travis Carpenter, SVP of Data Quality & Sources, Mastercard
Location: Swan Ballroom 4 | Monday, March 11 at 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM ET.
Connect with us at the Gartner® Data & Analytics Summit!
Precisely Executive Dinner
March 11-13 | Location TBD
Interested in learning how Precisely can help you take the next step in your data integrity journey? Join a Precisely Executive for an exclusive dinner and start achieving a complete view of trusted data with your data integrity initiatives!
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.